Baedeker Bar – Bar Supervisor
This role will be for our venue Baedeker Bar –
Constance streets swanky bar, named after travel book publisher Karl Baedeker, encompasses the 1800’s travel journals, through décor, ambience, wine selection and food.
Our unique establishment allows you to escape the bustle of Fortitude Valley and be whisked away to a worldly, eclectic bar to sip on some of the finest wines from Australia and around the world.
About the role
Supervising daily operations of day to day duties including liquor licence compliance and customer service
Casual, approximately 25- 30 hours per week
We are looking for the following skills and experience
- Must be able to demonstrate extensive wine knowledge and have a passion for wine.
- Beneficial if have experience with functions
- Maintaining team and experience training
- Familiar with current COVID safe experience
- Being able to demonstrate strong team leadership
- The ideal candidate will be a multitasker who is personable, can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Has worked unsupervised
- High end dining experience is desirable.
- Has experience with cash handling