As a Chef you will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of quality events ranging in size from 10-500pax. Enjoy working in a wide variety of Brisbane and the Gold Coast’s best venues where no two events are the same.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Varying casual hours available with option for permanent or guaranteed hours
- Well above award $$ rates and benefits
- Flexible hours – Onsite events or in our production kitchen
Skills and experience
- Motivated team player; with a passion for innovation
- Strength in modern food presentation
- Knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Flexible approach and attitude
- Car Licence Preferred
- Hard working
- Physically fit and reliable
- Prior Food Hygiene training and/or accreditation
If you are seeking long-term employment in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, please email your résumé and cover letter, linking your suitability to the role requirements.