With less than 13 days before Santa comes, many homes are preparing for their annual Christmas celebration. The team at white+white have shared their top DIY Christmas table setting tips with us. With a reputation for producing impeccably orchestrated, visually stunning weddings and events, white+white have got your Christmas table styling covered!!
1. Splash out and buy some beautiful staple linen napkins you can use all year round. We suggest white or light tones such us grey, blush pink or mint.
2. Submerge your florals into sparkling water for a wow factor centrepiece. This effect works for all sorts of florals and especially looks good with orchids.
3. Add a large coloured base plate called a charger plate. This will instantly give your table a lift!
4. Make your own personalised menus. This will make your guests fee special and they can take home as a keepsake from the day.
5. Decorate your napkins + cutlery with ribbon, twine, sprigs of rosemary, greenery or blooms.
6. Last minute table decor can be found around your home or garden – grab some fresh flowers or herbs and place then in vases, bottles, jars or jugs.
7. Add lemons, limes and other fruit and vegetables to your centrepieces.
8. Add some coloured glassware to the table setting.
9. Attach place cards/tags to your napkins or chairs.
10. Spoil your guests with a Christmas cookie or traditional sweet at their place setting.
So now that we have all your Christmas table styling dilemmas sorted all you need to do is glaze the ham, peel the prawns, stuff the turkey and top up the bubbly! Stay tuned for DIY Christmas || Food with Wine & Dine’m Catering!