Hailed as Australia’s largest annual travel and tourism business-to-business event, the Australian Tourism Exchange (ATE) was hosted at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre from 15 to 19 May 2016.
On the Sunday evening, Chef Talk Catering, Wine & Dine’m Catering’s Gold Coast division, delivered a top quality dining experience, showcasing the best produce and products Australia has to offer. Hosted within the brand new Kurrawa event space on Broadbeach, 80 VIP guests enjoyed a sit down dinner menu and exploration, along with an exclusive address by our Director, Craig Fox.
In line with Tourism Australia’s ‘Restaurant Australia’, our team sourced all food and beverage items from the four corners of the country.
A selection of featured menu ingredients;
- Award Winning Grandvewe Cheese, Sapphire Blue, Tasmania
- Pearl Meat from Broome, Western Australia
- Pork from Bangalow, New South Wales
A selection of featured beverages;
- Get in my Belly Grenache from Whistler Wines, Barossa Valley
- Coulter Wines C2 Sangiovese,Adelaide Hills
- Cape Grim Natural Sparkling Water, Tasmania,
- Hartshorn Sheep Whey Vodka, Tasmania
- Burleigh Brewing Beer, Queensland