2020 is changing the way of how we host events virtually.
Corporates and event professionals are getting creative and challenging the norm of online events to celebrate a milestone, connect socially, and feel more connected.
Forget lengthy webinars and live streaming business conferences. You can stay connected with your team with a little bit of creativity and inspiration to make a memorable and positive experience. Just view one of Hamish Blake’s ‘Zoom for one more?’ posts if you don’t believe us!
Virtual Happy Hour and Props and Picnics
Baedeker wine bar is delivering a large range of Australian and International wines, sparkling and champagne to your door. Arrange a virtual happy hour with your social club or drinks with friends and view the full selection here.
We’ve teamed up with The Prop House to create Brisbane’s most luxurious picnics. Our Props + Picnic hampers for lunch or anytime start from $46.50 and include BBQ and cheese options. You now have the choice to stay in or get out and about.
BBQ hamper experience
We helped one client commemorate ANZAC Day at home this year by preparing and delivering over 70 custom BBQ hampers. The logistics were a little more complicated than usual, with the delivery locations spread out across the South-East Queensland, and included Brisbane, Toowoomba, Warwick, Gold and Sunshine Coast locations.
Our team ensured all hampers arrived in time for the pre-arranged zoom entertainment with storyteller, author and historian Peter Fitzsimons and guitarist and singer-songwriter Sinead Burgess.
The hampers included BBQ cooking instructions and catered for all dietaries.
The hampers included locally sourced produce, some of which were provided by the client’s businesses:
– Stanbroke Beef Signature Black Marble Score 3 Rib Fillet Steaks
– Peter Augustus Aussie BBQ sausages
– fresh Kalfresh Vegetable Slaw, Green Anzac Salad, and Potato Salad.
– Seasoning Pack that included Rosemary scented sea salt, Extra Virgin olive oil and Lemon Myrtle butter
– Oat-grain bread roll was served with French cultured butter
– Beverages were provided by Grifter Brewing Pale Ale & Giant Steps Single Vineyard Applejack Pinot Noir
– Multiple Anzac Biscuits (of course)
– Cheese selection served with quince, dried and fresh fruits and wafers.
– Iced Vovo Tart (handmade by Alex, our Pastry Chef)
Remote Team Building
Our great friends at Banana Life have created a Remote Team Building game to keep your team feeling more connected. While creating some healthy competition it provides opportunities for everyone to shine and is fun, engaging and innovative.
Trust us, they won’t subject your team to virtual trust falls, group hugs or Powerpoint slides. Instead, they create and facilitate an experience that ensures you’ll uncover newfound skills that exist within your team, and be surprised by the creative potential of your teammates.