When it comes to celebrating the union of two people, the day of I do, a couple’s promise of forever – it’s fair to say we’ve experienced it all. From barn house rodeos to beachside banquets, opposite sex, same sex and never sexed couples – we’ve never turned down the chance to create an incredible culinary experience for our special brides and grooms.
But in February of 2018 we did experience a first – our first, officially recognised same sex marriage under Australian law. The gorgeous, magazine worthy couple, Lisa and Amy, tied the knot at Lightspace on 10 February with 103 of their nearest and dearest for what will forever be remembered as the year marriage equality passed in Australian parliament.
Opting for simple styling with gorgeous florals, exposed wooden tables and Wine & Dinem’s black VIP plate range, the couple’s vision didn’t disappoint. Complemented by a Wine & Dine’m custom designed three-course menu full of colourful, seasonal and flavoursome ingredients, it was certainly a night to remember.
- Beef bourguignon, soft butter milk polenta, brandy baby onion, citrus yellow beets (gf)
- Porcelain chicken ragout, rich napoli, sweet potato velvet (gf)
- Moroccan vegetable tagine, fried chick pea, pomegranate yogurt (v/ gf)
- Balsamic roast carrot, carrot concentrate, crisp quinoa grain (v/gf)
- Crushed chat salad, whole grain mustard, chive, pesto (v/gf)
- Hale Caesar, speck shards, herb bread croute, cos leaf, parmesan mayo
Venue: Lightspace, Fortitude Valley
Crushed chat salad, whole grain mustard, chive, pesto (v/gf)
Hale Caesar, speck shards, herb bread croute, cos leaf, parmesan mayo