It is understandable to be anxious about booking a venue for an event. You are not expected to know what is and isn’t possible during these COVID times. With event postponements being the new norm, some venues are booking out months in advance and many suppliers will require your venue details to provide an accurate quote.
When booking your venue you need to ask plenty of questions including:
• What’s included in the hire?
• How long will you have the venue for?
• How many guests can your venue accommodate?
You should be asking the following three questions of venues when booking an event in 2021.
• What’s your cancellation policy?
• Can you offer a hybrid solution?
• How will you keep my guests safe?
Venues have been working hard to be ready for the return of live events and will be only too happy to put your mind at ease.
Still feeling unsure? Try asking these
• Do you offer virtual tours?
• Is there reduced pricing for weekday or off-peak events?
• What’s the deadline for confirming our event?
• Is our deposit refundable in part or full? Is it transferable to a new date?
• Can our event be live-streamed from your venue?
• What health and safety measures do you have in place for staff, guests & suppliers?
• Do you have outdoor space?
• Can we still have food stations and shared dining options?
• Are you offering on-site tasting services to help us choose our menu?
Planning a wedding and wanting to know which venues are high on our priority list? Download our 2021 wedding supplier guide.
If it’s a corporate event you’re planning, we’ve listed our favourite places to host a meeting or staff party in our 2021 corporate supplier guide.
Don’t see something you like?
Marquee or rooftop, laneway or backyard, or anywhere in between! We can and LOVE to work in any location to suit your vision. Whatever location you have in mind, our experienced team remains focused on making your catering seamless, personal and memorable. Make an enquiry today.
NEED SOME INSPIRATION?
Take a look behind the scenes of some our favourite events.